Volunteering in NYC
The primary role of our NYC volunteers is to work as couriers, delivering PPE to essential workers including individuals working in transportation, sanitation, government, and healthcare.
Your safety as a volunteer and the community’s safety is of the utmost importance. As a courier, your job will look a little like this:
- You will pick up an already sanitized shipment of PPE from one of our distribution sites using nitrile gloves that we will supply.
- You should practice physical distancing by staying at least six feet away from others along your trip.
- When you arrive at your destination, you will drop off the package in front of the apartment building and call the person that ordered the PPE.
- Once the PPE is collected, you can go on your way, either to make more deliveries or return home.
- Refrain from touching your face while wearing the gloves, and when you are finished with your rounds, dispose of them. This should be followed by properly washing your hands.
If you live in New York City and would like to join the PPE4ALL team, please fill out the form on the right. Reach out to email@example.com with any questions.